Tuesday, December 17, 2013
Laser Quest, 6pm Tuesday, Dec 17th
Just a reminder that this Tues., Dec. 17th at 6:00 we will be meeting at Laser Quest for a fun evening. The Bears won this opportunity by selling the most total popcorn as a den, within the pack. Go Bears!!! Time is 6:00-7:30 on Tues. No money is needed for playing.
I would like to ask though if your child could bring a $2-$5 donation that I will collect, as I would like our den to be able to purchase some shoes for children in another country. In stead of a goody bag, I thought that this would be a good contribution for our children to be a part of........and I would encourage them to use their own money as well.
I got the idea from the sermon series we are learning about at church called Advent Conspiracy. I saw that we could buy a child a pair of shoes for as little as $5 dollars. So if you feel like you'd like to be a part of this, please send your child with an envelope on Tues.that they can give to me and I will follow through with the donation.
Thanks,
Diane Marzigliano
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment